004 testing the example project
好的测试时间总是一个快乐的时间,这意味着我们即将结束一个项目。
OK test time is always a happy time that means we're about to wrap up a project.
所以让我们跳到这里并开始奔跑吧。
So let's jump in here and hit run.
一切都已经在运行,每当我们第一次运行时,我所有的 H-2A 都应该运行。
Everything's already running and all my H-2A should be on to whenever we first get running.
看起来是这样。
That looks like it.
一切也都在上面。
Everything is on it too.
我的所有阀门都是红色或绿色,具体取决于它们的配置。
And all of my valves are either in red or green depending on their configuration.
让我们继续尝试关闭所有这些东西。
Let's go ahead and try to turn all of these things off.
所以我要向下拖动滑块。
So I'm going to drag my sliders down.
绿色的东西应该变成红色的。
And what was green should turn red.
这意味着我们处于关闭模式。
That means we're in off mode.
现在让我们尝试将这些事情增加到 1,果然我让一切都变绿了。
Now let's try to bump these things up to one and sure enough I'm getting everything turning green.
这是好事。
That's a good thing.
然后,当我上升时,除了向前流动所需的东西(取决于阀门配置)之外,所有东西都应该停止。
And then when I go up to everything should go back off except for the stuff that's required for forward flow and that depends on the valve configuration.
非常好。
Very good.
我想说屏幕上的一切都正常。
And I would say everything on the screen is working.
不过有一个小问题。
There is one small problem though.
我使用的是 0 1 和 2,这对我们来说意味着一些东西,因为我们一直在处理这些 H-2A 身份,我们知道这意味着什么。
I'm using 0 1 and 2 which means something to us because we've been working with these H-2A statuses and we know what that means.
问题是我们的用户不知道 0 1 和 2 是什么意思。
The problem is our user doesn't know what 0 1 and 2 mean.
所以我像程序员一样对这个东西进行编程。
So I am programming this thing like a programmer.
我没有做的就是想你x。
What I'm not doing is thinking about you x.
那么让我们继续取消这个东西的链接。
So let's go ahead and unlink this thing.
第一个零我们将称之为“O oh F-F close”,对于第一个零,我们将称那手牌为“close”。
And first zero we're going to call that O oh F-F close that for one we're going to call that hand close that.
然后对于两个我们将其称为音频。
And then for two we'll call that audio.
离那里很近,然后我们需要再次放大并修复这个问题。
So close out of there and then we're going to need to zoom in again and fix this stuff.
所以我要做的第一件事就是画一条线,因为我知道我需要它来排列一切。
So first thing I'll do is I'll draw a line because I know I'm going to want that for lining everything up.
回到视野中。
Go back into view.
我们将获取缩放区域并立即放大到该区域,然后我们将获取图形网格设置并关闭捕捉。
We will take our zoom area and zoom right back into that then we'll take our graphics grid settings and we'll turn off snap.
因此,让我们看看是否可以将所有这些东西清理干净并排列整齐。
So let's see if we can get all this stuff halfway clean and lined up.
所以我想要我的音频。
So I want my audio.
我们就在那里。
We're about right there.
我的手就在那里,我的回合就在那儿。
My hand about right there and my off bout right there.
所以看起来不错。
So that looks good.
我要做的第一件事就是重新打开快照。
First thing I'll do is I'll turn my snap back on.
这让生活变得更容易,回到 100% 视图,让我们删除这一行,然后我将继续选择这里的所有内容。
That makes life easier in general go back to view to 100 percent let's delete this line and then I'm going to go ahead and select everything down here.
右键单击再次创建链接符号,我将返回滑块,并将其保存在我的 H.O.
Right click Create linked symbol again I'll go back into my slider's and I'm going to save this right over my H.O.
APL,当我这样做时,我希望它能真正将所有这些它还没有做的事情联系起来。
APL and when I did that I hope it will really link all of these which it isn't doing yet.
因此,让我们尝试一下,让 Savol 关闭并重新打开它并检查一下。
So let's try this let's go ahead and Savol close that open it back up and check it out.
这更新了一切。
That updated everything.
唯一的问题是现在一切都偏离了轨道,并且排列得不太好,所以让我们尝试将东西移出。
Only problem is now everything's kind of off register and it's not really lined up real well so let's try to move things out.
有点到了极限,我们会看看是否可以清理所有内容,让所有内容都适合屏幕并且看起来不错。
Kind of to the extremities and we'll see if we can clean everything up and get everything to fit on the screen and look halfway good.
我认为我无法做到这一点。
And I don't think I'm able to do that.
所以我想我必须对我的滑块进行另一项修改。
So I think I'm going to have to make one more modification to my slider.
让我们右键单击它并再次取消链接,然后我将再放大一次,这次我想处理穿过这里的这条线。
Let's right click on this and unlink again and then I'm going to zoom in one more time and this time I want to work on this line going across here.
所以我要拉动这条线,而我的按动肯定对我不利,所以我控制 Z 来撤销它。
So I'm going to pull this line and my snap is definitely working against me so I control Z to undo that.
返回到图形网格设置,再次关闭我的快照,让我们将这条线一直拉到那里。
Go back to graphics grid settings turn off my snap again and let's take this line and let's just pull it all the way up inside of there.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
当我这样做的时候。
And while I'm at it.
这还不是最重要的。
That's not quite on the top of that bar.
我认为如果是这样的话看起来会更好。
And I think it would look better if it was.
所以,无论如何,让我们继续在这里,让一切变得完美。
So let's go ahead and just make that perfect while we're in here anyway.
同样的事情,我也会把它拉回来一些。
And the same thing for off I'm going to pull that back some too.
所以现在我们只有在一侧伸出线条。
So now we only have lines sticking out on one side of this.
我认为这对我们来说会更好。
And I think that's going to work out better for us.
我认为这一切都会适合屏幕。
I think that's all going to fit on the screen.
我认为它会看起来不错。
I think it's going to look good.
我认为它也会有点独特。
And I think it's also going to be a little bit unique.
那么我们再回过头来看看。
So let's go back to view.
那么我们将采取100%的态度。
We'll take our 100 percent then.
让我们继续在我们想要链接到该符号的所有内容周围画一个框,在滑块中创建一个链接符号。
Let's go ahead and draw a box around everything that we want to link to this symbol create a linked symbol in slider's.
我们将双击我们已经创建的那个。
We're going to double click on the one we already created.
点击“是”。
Hit Yes.
然后我们就可以拯救一切了。
Then we can save all.
关闭屏幕,当我们重新打开它时,这些应该刷新。
Close the screen and when we reopen it those should refresh.
现在看来,我们几乎可以使用它。
And at this point that looks like something that we could almost work with.
所以我认为现在这些东西的分布还不是很均匀,但让我们把其中一些东西颠倒过来,并尝试让它们达到这种方式。
So I don't think we have these things spaced very evenly right now but let's just bump some of these things over and try to get them that way.
所以我认为这已经很好了。
So I think that one's already good.
那个不错啊
That one's good.
看起来还蛮均匀的
That looks pretty even.
现在我要复制这两个并将它们滑过。
And now I'm just going to copy these two slide them over.
复制这两个,将它们滑过,然后直接沿着这里的线走。
Copy these two slide them over and just go right down the line here.
事实上,我认为这个阀门需要恢复一些,你可以看到我真的只是想把这些东西排列起来,这样它们看起来都是一半的。
And actually I think this valve needs to come back some and you can see I'm really just trying to kind of line these things up so that they all look halfway even.
这不是真正的火箭科学,它只是在这一点上盯着它并试图让一切都好,这样我就可以把所有事情从我的清单上检查出来,确保一切正常,然后离开这里,好吧,我想我对底部的所有东西都排列整齐。
It's not real rocket science it's just kind of eyeballing it at this point and trying to get everything to good so that I can get everything checked off my list make sure everything works and be out of here and OK I think I'm happy with the way all the stuff on the bottom is lined up.
让我们尝试跨界工作。
Let's try to work across the top.
在这里把所有的东西都放在一个像样的登记册里。
Get everything in kind of a decent register here.
不一定要在所有事情上都做到完美,但至少应该看起来像我们尝试过的那样。
Doesn't have to be spot on perfect everything but it should at least look like we tried.
我认为我们在这方面做得很好。
I think we're good on that.
让我们再次运行一次。
And so let's go back into run one more time.
看看这个东西看起来如何,一二三四五六 P1,一切都排列整齐,一切间隔都很好。
See how this thing looks as one two three four five six P1 everything's lined up everything's spaced decently.
操作员现在可以查看自己是否处于 Arto 手动模式或关闭模式。
The operator can now see if he's in Arto hand or off mode.
他没有一些奇怪的0、1和2,这些对他来说没有任何意义。
He doesn't have some strange 0 1 and 2 which doesn't mean anything to him.
是的,我想我们这里有一个工作屏幕,所以我将其称为已完成项目中的害虫测试,我们将继续进行下一个。
And yeah I think we've got a working h o a screen here so that I will call this a pest test in a completed project and we will move on to the next.
那么我们下一节见。
So I'll see you on the next section.
干杯
Cheers